If planning that all-important honeymoon getaway that will perfectly seal off your entrance into married bliss, we have an exclusive range of romantic options for the most unforgettable honeymoon holidays imaginable.
What better way to celebrate the start of your new life together than to do so at some of the world's most romantic destinations enjoying all the pampering and dedicated attention of an adults-only resort that will go out of its way to provide you with the most indulging experience . just for the two of you.
Our honeymoon holidays are not just dreamy getaways that are perfectly packaged to suit every individual couple and match their unique romance story, but they are also very cost effective. With many resorts offering special honeymoon packages exclusively for-newly married couples and with many hotels providing added extras for newlyweds, you can be sure you will get the best value for your honeymoon budget. From private dinners on the beach under a starlit sky to romantic horseback rides along glistening shorelines and lush verdant paths, to special spa treatments for couples, you'll be pampered from head to foot from the moment you arrive to very second you reluctantly leave. Just ask us and we'll make it happen.
Whatever you have envisioned for the perfect honeymoon getaway, count on us to make it come to life. Whether you want a bespoke honeymoon package that's tailor-made just for the two of you or you opt to go for one of our ready-made, lovingly crafted honeymoon deals; we will make sure we send you off to the right start as husband and wife.
Honeymoons Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Experience the amazing beauty of Varadero during an unforgettable Cuban holiday
- Enjoy nightly entertainment and music with local musicians and the house band
- Upgrade to Diamond Club from only £39pp and get an array of extra services including free golf
- Discover a wide range of water sporting activities including wind surfing, sailing, diving and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate your body at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at the Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await...
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Explore the beautiful and modern city of Dubai and experience its animated nightlife while spending 5 days at the Media...
Come and experience a holiday for royalty at the Fairmont Dubai featuring an unparalleled contemporary design that...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Melia Hotels International has announced it will add a fourth Paradisus branded hotel to its collection. The Paradisus Playa Mujeres resort will be located off the coast of Cancun in Mexico and is due to open in 2019. The all-inclusive resort will have 498 guest rooms and suites, as well as four swimming pools, a kids’ club, six bars and seven restaurants.
The world’s spa and wellness industry have been celebrated at the recent World Spa Awards 2018. The glitzy ceremony took place at the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort in the Maldives last month. This year’s winners included the Anantara Spa brand, Armani Hotel Dubai, the Alpine Spa at Switzerland’s Bürgenstock Hotel, and the founder of QMS Medicosmetics.
A video competition inviting visitors to the Maldives to record their experiences has been launched by the Maldives Tourist Board. For the second year in a row, tourists submitting a one-minute Facebook video of their adventures in the Indian Ocean archipelago will stand to win more than £5,000 in prize money.