Whether you've just begun learning the art of fishing or you already are an experienced fishing enthusiast, we have a range of specialised fishing holidays to help you make the most of your hobby while abroad.
Our hand-picked fishing destinations have been carefully selected for offering some of the top spots in the world for amazing fishing opportunities.
Choose from our selection of fishing holidays and go for the experience of a lifetime; whether you that's fishing in Cuba's famed Marina Hemmingway or in a remote and idyllic little key just off the coast of some of our most pristine destinations. Speak to our expert fishing advisors today and book the fishing getaway that best matches your skill level and ability or talk to us about adding a fishing experience to your existing holiday plans and go for that fishing escape you've been dreaming of.
Fishing Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- The resort has recently been refurbished to offer a range of excellent facilites including a wonderful spa.
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heartbeat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more!
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Garden Swim Out
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Surrounded by two pristine beaches, three spectacular swimming pools and peaceful lagoons
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips
Relax and bask on the glorious white sands of Cable Beach or take off to downtown Nassau for great duty free shopping and a taste of colonial history
- Sale now extended, save an incredible 47% off on all rooms including travel into 2019
- Charming All Inclusive Resort set on Nassau's Cable Beach
- 5 Restaurants to choose from including 4 bars and a swim-up bar
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Get away to one of the most scenic spots on the Dominican Republic with a stay at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. Punta...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The Rosewood Baha Mar resort in Nassau in the Bahamas has opened its new Sense Spa. The luxury resort officially opened in June this year, and its new spa is now available to guests, offering three single treatment rooms, one couple's room, and two spa suites. Guests can choose from more than 22 pampering treatments such as scrubs, wraps, and massages.
In a move to cheer up tired passengers arriving at London Heathrow in recent weeks and having had to put up with up to two hours of waiting in immigration queues, Virgin Atlantic has gone the extra mile by handing out tasty snacks and refreshments to travellers.
One of the biggest, most unique and innovative indoor theme parks and the largest Warner Bros park in the world has just opened and already the steady flow of awe-struck visitors can't stop singing its praises (check TripAdvisor reviews if in doubt). To tell the world it's ready for business and show families the fabulous entertainment options it offers, Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi has just released a promotional video. Take a look below for a sneak peek of its many wonders.