When you're on holiday with the family you want to know they're in good hands and find a hotel or resort that will take care of their every need. This is where our family-handling expertise and extensive knowledge on the best child-friendly destinations and the most suitable family resorts comes to the rescue.
From the youngest gurgling babies, to energetic toddlers, inquisitive children and fussy teenagers, we can suggest the best family holiday deal to include them all so that no one feels left out. All this whilst also giving parents a bit of breathing space, allowing them some time out to enjoy some adult pampering and spend some grown-up time alone.
Whatever the size and age range of your family or the interests and specific requirements of you and your partner, we have a family holiday to suit everyone in the travelling party. Choose from our hand-picked selection of great value family deals, which are not only budget friendly but also offer a range of family-friendly entertainment options and nearby attractions such as water parks, adventure parks, theme parks and aquariums.
From half-term holiday deals, to summer school breaks and magical Christmas getaways for the whole family, we can create a family holiday to remember.
Alternatively, if you have a very specific idea of what you would like to get out of your family holiday experience just speak to one of our expert advisors who will help you create the tailor-made family holiday of your dreams.
Family Holidays Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions on offer
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at the Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await...
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Melia Hotels International has announced it will add a fourth Paradisus branded hotel to its collection. The Paradisus Playa Mujeres resort will be located off the coast of Cancun in Mexico and is due to open in 2019. The all-inclusive resort will have 498 guest rooms and suites, as well as four swimming pools, a kids’ club, six bars and seven restaurants.
The world’s spa and wellness industry have been celebrated at the recent World Spa Awards 2018. The glitzy ceremony took place at the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort in the Maldives last month. This year’s winners included the Anantara Spa brand, Armani Hotel Dubai, the Alpine Spa at Switzerland’s Bürgenstock Hotel, and the founder of QMS Medicosmetics.
A video competition inviting visitors to the Maldives to record their experiences has been launched by the Maldives Tourist Board. For the second year in a row, tourists submitting a one-minute Facebook video of their adventures in the Indian Ocean archipelago will stand to win more than £5,000 in prize money.