Rekindle the romance and pamper your loved one with a magic escape to one of our beautiful holiday destinations. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, marking a special milestone in your relationship or simply looking to book some time off just for the two of you, we have the right holiday package to meet your expectations.
When looking for that idyllic escape to wow the love of your life and sweep them off their feet, we have an array of tempting holiday retreats to recommend. Choose from wild natural encounters, pampering spa breaks, indulging island retreats and deserted beach coves...our holidays for couples offer it all.
Adventurous couples may prefer action-packed holidays where they'll be hiking, trekking and mountain-climbing through dense rainforests, following lush trails in Costa Rica, going for a wild safari experience in India, a wine-tasting tour in South Africa or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the choices are virtually endless, you decide what to make of your special time together and we'll work hard to make it all come to life.
Treat your other half with an indulging spa experience, a private dinner for two on the beach, a scenic helicopter ride or a hot air balloon flight in Dubai. Whatever you have in mind, let us know and we'll make it happen.
Or, you could go for little special touches that can be added to any of our ready-made holiday packages including room upgrades, romantic restaurant bookings, sunset cruises and a sparkly bottle of champagne awaiting your arrival. Our couples holidays can really add sparkle to what would otherwise be a standard getaway for two.
Choose from our wide array of couples-only resorts and make that anniversary, honeymoon or vow renewal an affair to remember for the rest of your life together.
Couples Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's landmarks with a wealth of spectacular sights to see
- Private escorted tour upgrade from £99pp
- Indulge in a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Explore the legendary Taj Mahal
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Call us for regional offers from Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester from £899 per person
- Half-day tour of Havana is included in the price
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
- Fly in Premium Economy class from an extra £159 per person each way
- Stay in a Panoramic View Room at the Iberostar Habana Riviera from an extra £25 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at the Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
St Lucia has topped the list of the world’s best honeymoon destinations, and not for the first time. In fact, far from it. The accolade was awarded at the 2018 World Travel Awards, held in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon in December. The Caribbean island, long considered one of the most romantic on the planet, won out against strong competition, with Cartagena in Columbia, Jamaica, Maui, Hawaii, Mauritius, Miami Beach, Maldives and Paris also making the shortlist.
Atelier de Hoteles has put a new spin on the idea of an all-inclusive. The resort chain located on Mexico’s Caribbean coast now offers a highly personalised guest experience. Each of the chain’s properties offers guests the opportunity to create a luxurious retreat that is tailored to their particular wishes.
In an effort to help protect the environment, luxury beach resort brand Sandals International, which offers five-star all-inclusive holidays across the Caribbean, has said it will ban the use of all Styrofoam across its Caribbean hotels by February 2019. The company currently has 19 Sandals and Beaches Resorts on seven Caribbean islands including Antigua, Jamaica, Grenada and Barbados.