Rekindle the romance and pamper your loved one with a magic escape to one of our beautiful holiday destinations. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, marking a special milestone in your relationship or simply looking to book some time off just for the two of you, we have the right holiday package to meet your expectations.
When looking for that idyllic escape to wow the love of your life and sweep them off their feet, we have an array of tempting holiday retreats to recommend. Choose from wild natural encounters, pampering spa breaks, indulging island retreats and deserted beach coves...our holidays for couples offer it all.
Adventurous couples may prefer action-packed holidays where they'll be hiking, trekking and mountain-climbing through dense rainforests, following lush trails in Costa Rica, going for a wild safari experience in India, a wine-tasting tour in South Africa or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the choices are virtually endless, you decide what to make of your special time together and we'll work hard to make it all come to life.
Treat your other half with an indulging spa experience, a private dinner for two on the beach, a scenic helicopter ride or a hot air balloon flight in Dubai. Whatever you have in mind, let us know and we'll make it happen.
Or, you could go for little special touches that can be added to any of our ready-made holiday packages including room upgrades, romantic restaurant bookings, sunset cruises and a sparkly bottle of champagne awaiting your arrival. Our couples holidays can really add sparkle to what would otherwise be a standard getaway for two.
Choose from our wide array of couples-only resorts and make that anniversary, honeymoon or vow renewal an affair to remember for the rest of your life together.
Couples Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Explore the beautiful and modern city of Dubai and experience its animated nightlife while spending 5 days at the Media...
Come and experience a holiday for royalty at the Fairmont Dubai featuring an unparalleled contemporary design that...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Melia Hotels and Resorts has announced it will reopen the Melia Coco Beach in Puerto Rico in December, after it was damaged by Hurricane Maria last year. The luxury hotel in Rio Grande underwent a significant refurbishment programme, which includes the upgrade of accommodation and facilities, and the introduction of The Level upscale service concept.
A lavish new resort by Marriott International is expected to open its doors to the public soon. Set on the sparkling beachfront of Baja California Sur in Mexico, Solaz, a Luxury Collection, Los Cabos will offer first-rate accommodations and high-quality services, including exquisite cuisine, comprehensive spa and gym facilities, and a myriad of excursion packs.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a new beachfront hotel in Vietnam. Ramada by Wyndham Ho Tram Strip will be the company's first Ramada resort in the south-east Asian country, opening on a 2.2km-stretch of tropical beach in the upcoming southern seaside destination of Ho Tram.