Rekindle the romance and pamper your loved one with a magic escape to one of our beautiful holiday destinations. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, marking a special milestone in your relationship or simply looking to book some time off just for the two of you, we have the right holiday package to meet your expectations.
When looking for that idyllic escape to wow the love of your life and sweep them off their feet, we have an array of tempting holiday retreats to recommend. Choose from wild natural encounters, pampering spa breaks, indulging island retreats and deserted beach coves...our holidays for couples offer it all.
Adventurous couples may prefer action-packed holidays where they'll be hiking, trekking and mountain-climbing through dense rainforests, following lush trails in Costa Rica, going for a wild safari experience in India, a wine-tasting tour in South Africa or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the choices are virtually endless, you decide what to make of your special time together and we'll work hard to make it all come to life.
Treat your other half with an indulging spa experience, a private dinner for two on the beach, a scenic helicopter ride or a hot air balloon flight in Dubai. Whatever you have in mind, let us know and we'll make it happen.
Or, you could go for little special touches that can be added to any of our ready-made holiday packages including room upgrades, romantic restaurant bookings, sunset cruises and a sparkly bottle of champagne awaiting your arrival. Our couples holidays can really add sparkle to what would otherwise be a standard getaway for two.
Choose from our wide array of couples-only resorts and make that anniversary, honeymoon or vow renewal an affair to remember for the rest of your life together.
Couples Holidays Browse all
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Expect luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for an adventure-filled break
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes and water sports
- A five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana
- Book now and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Room
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at the Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await...
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Melia Hotels International has announced it will add a fourth Paradisus branded hotel to its collection. The Paradisus Playa Mujeres resort will be located off the coast of Cancun in Mexico and is due to open in 2019. The all-inclusive resort will have 498 guest rooms and suites, as well as four swimming pools, a kids’ club, six bars and seven restaurants.
The world’s spa and wellness industry have been celebrated at the recent World Spa Awards 2018. The glitzy ceremony took place at the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort in the Maldives last month. This year’s winners included the Anantara Spa brand, Armani Hotel Dubai, the Alpine Spa at Switzerland’s Bürgenstock Hotel, and the founder of QMS Medicosmetics.
A video competition inviting visitors to the Maldives to record their experiences has been launched by the Maldives Tourist Board. For the second year in a row, tourists submitting a one-minute Facebook video of their adventures in the Indian Ocean archipelago will stand to win more than £5,000 in prize money.