Celebrate another year together in style with our selection of dreamy holiday destinations. Whether you're after a vow renewal ceremony with all the trimmings and a long list of guests or you want a simple and intimate affair just for the two of you in the company of nothing but the sea and sand, we have the right anniversary holiday celebration for you.
To mark this milestone in your relationship you can choose from a varied selection of romantic holiday destinations and resorts that excel in offering couples the right of romance and indulgence.
As a matter of fact, many of our resorts and hotels offer special extras and exclusive for guests celebrating their wedding anniversaries with some of them also featuring special anniversary packages that can be added on to your holiday. Or you can ask us to tailor-make something unique to suit your individual love story.
Anniversaries and Vow Renewals Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Uncover the unique charm of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites on this...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether on a relaxing holiday or on a business trip, the Carlton Palace Hotel in Dubai is the ideal spot for you to...
Whether going on a relaxing holiday to Abu Dhabi, or travelling for business purposes, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi hotel is...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Two new beach resorts have opened on Mexico’s Pacific seaboard. The Hacienda adds a new adults-only dimension to the existing Hilton Puerto Vallarta resort, while the new luxury Montage Los Cabos hotel fronts onto one of the Baja California Peninsula’s best swimming and snorkelling beaches.
Riu Hotels has announced that construction has started on a new all-inclusive hotel in Mexico. The Spanish hotel group has started work on the new Riu Palace Costa Mujeres, which will sit next to the recently opened Hotel Riu Dunamar in the Quintana Roo province. The new beachfront resort will have 670 guest rooms, as well as six restaurants and bars, six pools, a spa and a fitness centre.
The twin-island nation of St Kitts and Nevis is emerging as one of the Caribbean's fastest rising tourism destinations. Three luxury hotel chains have committed to bringing new properties to the country in the near future. These include Ritz Carlton, Six Senses, and Ottley's Plantation, and several other hotels on the islands are close to completion.