For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive resort
- On-site waterpark with a pirate ship
Stay in the perfect base for a wonderful holiday, while being on the beach and close to the nightlife and golf courses
- Room upgrade from Junior to Master Suite
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge
- 24-hour room service included
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- Kids and Teens Stay Free
- Exclusive Room Upgrade
- Up to $2,500 Resort Credit
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only is located on the beach front on the East Cost of Punta Cana, only 15 minutes...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Special in its very own unique way, the very exclusive Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel has a unique location at the...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Plunging ahead in the new year with the opening of not one but two stunning new resorts in Punta Cana’s most popular (and most exclusive) stretch of beach, Melia has sure been busy in the lead-up to 2019! New year, new properties and, may we add, what gems of a couple of resorts they are! Scroll down to find out all the details about the Dominican Republic’s newest, most exciting enclaves by Melia.
Proving that Cambodia holidays are rising in popularity among international travellers, one of the country´s most compelling heritage sites has revealed that at the close of 2018 it had received 2.6 million figures, up by 5.45 per cent from the previous year.
St Lucia has topped the list of the world’s best honeymoon destinations, and not for the first time. In fact, far from it. The accolade was awarded at the 2018 World Travel Awards, held in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon in December. The Caribbean island, long considered one of the most romantic on the planet, won out against strong competition, with Cartagena in Columbia, Jamaica, Maui, Hawaii, Mauritius, Miami Beach, Maldives and Paris also making the shortlist.