Let true luxury indulge you as you succumb to the sophisticated ambience of one of the finest hotels in The Bahamas. At the One and Only - Ocean Club you'll have a pristine and secluded 3-mile beach to laze on, verdant gardens to relax in and a 12th century French cloister from where you can gaze at spectacular sunsets over Nassau Harbour.
You'll rest your head in the finest of luxury rooms, with attentive butler service, superb gourmet dining and first-class facilities. Next door you'll have the Tom Weiskopf 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf course to tee off in scenic grounds. Rejuvenation is guaranteed at the onsite One&Only spa or take a relaxing Yoga class overlooking the sea...the options for indulgence and pampering are truly endless...
- Fall in love again with offers especially designed for couples - call for additional details
- Re-discover Paradise with incredible savings plus complimentary transfers and breakfast
- Stay in true luxury at one of Bahamas' finest hotels with Strawberries & Champagne delivered to your room every afternoon
- Enjoy varied restaurants, from the French-Asian cuisine of Dune to the sophisticated atmosphere overlooking the ocean at The Library
- Complimentary all day access to pools, beaches & water park at Atlantis
- Departs: london
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Hotel
- Garden View
- Room Only
- Indulge in the highest levels of pampering with the best hospitality
- The Ocean Club is a golfers paradise
- Exclusive kids programme - kids can play, adults can relax
The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons hotel Bahamas rests beside a pristine 3 mile beach on the north-shore of Paradise Island. This resort's fragrant gardens reflect the grandeur and elegance of Versailles, with statues scattered throughout and a 12th century French cloister where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets and a view over Nassau Harbour. Ocean Club guests can enjoy the best of the Bahamas with luxury guest rooms, gourmet dining, an attentive butler service and world-class leisure facilities. For the active, there is an extensive range of land and water sports as well as the Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole, par-72 Ocean Club Golf Course. Those seeking simple relaxation can lounge in the sun on the white sand beach or laze in a hammock beneath the swaying palms. Those seeking rejuvenation can indulge in a treatment at the One&Only spa or take a yoga class overlooking the sea. This resort has and extensive children's program making it an ideal choice for families and there is also a complimentary shuttle to the nearby Atlantis Resort. The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons hotel is a true paradise of exclusive luxury and timeless appeal.
The hotel was amazing as was the service there. Very friendly atmosphere from the staff. It was as advertised a real 5 star resort.
Owain Philip Hopkins reviewing The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Hotel (21-Sep-2014)
£2329 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services