Sheer extravagance and utter opulence await you at one of the emirate's most outrageously luxurious beachside retreats - the one and only, Waldorf Astoria. Prepare yourself for careless indulgence as your every wish and whim is catered for by the attentive team of friendly, courteous and discreet staff.
Enjoy the long 350 metres of private, secluded beach, sample gourmet cuisine at a selection of fine restaurants and take your pick from the vast array of activities on offer and entertainment options, as well as the de-stressing therapies of the onsite spa. A stay at the Dubai's Waldorf Astoria is the closest you'll get to heaven on earth.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ultimate luxury in every corner
- Wide range of healthy activities on offer
- Ideally located on a private beach
Located on the beach front, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah puts luxury at the heart of its service. Stylish guest rooms and chic dining and entertainment venues are just the start of what is on offer. The Arabian Sea provides the ideal backdrop for use of the 18-hole championship golf course and the 350m private beach. The sumptuous spa experiences will set you in good stead to relax into a world of comfort and elegance.
We had the best view we could have wished for, this hotel is amazing- the rooms were fantastic, the staff were really nice. The only drawback back is it's an hour and half away from Dubai centre - because it's out the way it's very limited what you can do at night because the hotel doesn't have...
Gary Crompton reviewing Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah (09-Apr-2017)
£769 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services