Be at one with nature at a luxurious eco-resort, perfectly set on 30 acres of beachfront beauty in the quiet and serene northeastern Antiguan coast, bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park. Nicely cocooned away from the world on a beautiful, unspoilt and tranquil bay, The Verandah Resort & Spa is an exclusive all-suite retreat giving you access to two private beaches.
Here you'll be staying in total comfort at your very own low-rise villa overlooking the sea while making the most of the comprehensive all-inclusive service. Kids will love the Kid's Club while parents can unwind and reconnect at the spa or by the resort pool, or try a wide range of water sports. Let all your worries melt away under the bright sunshine and make this dream Antigua holiday your reality!
- Additional £300 off per booking with the Verandah Resort and Spa Flash Sale offer
- Situated on 30 acres of beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical views providing a stunning backdrop for romance
- Save up to 30% on all room types with the Early booking discounts
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Hillside Suite
- All Inclusive
- Luxurious eco friendly hotel located beside two private white sand beaches
- all suite resort of Low rise villas
- largest freeform pool on the island
The Verandah Resort & Spa is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres, The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, stunning views and a host of activities for all the family. The powder soft white beach and turquoise bay are protected by a reef making them ideal for swimming and water sports. The resort sits adjacent to the Devil's Bridge National Park where guests can hike nature trails and visit the historic Devil's Bridge. Kids will love the Kid's Club while parents can unwind and reconnect at the spa or by the resort pool. The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a beautiful natural setting for a beach holiday.
Please note: All guests upon check-in must present a valid ID and major credit card upon arrival. A $350 pre-authorization charge will be applied to the guest's credit, which covers and incidental purchases such as spa treatments.
Our4th visit, we love this hotel. This time we just chilled out before the mad dash of Christmas. We will be back.
Anthony John Easteal reviewing The Verandah Resort and Spa (11-Dec-2016)
£1359 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services