Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle East. Your holiday will be on the white-sanded shores of the Arabian Gulf and from your place in the Hilton Abu Dhabi you will also enjoy captivating views over the Corniche.
The resort's location is also ideal for those looking to check out the Marina Shopping Mall. Another of the hotel's standout features is its beautiful tropical gardens that feature plenty of palm trees. And when you step into your room you will be mesmerised by how cosy and spacious it is. During mealtimes you will be presented with a robust menu of dining options and on several nights you'll have live entertainment to go with your meal.
- Choose from 15 award-winning restaurants and bars including a famous Jazz Bar
- One of the longest stretches of private beach in Abu Dhabi
- Facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts and a selection of watersports
- Departs: london
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Hilton Abu Dhabi
- Guest Room City View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- great location with private beach club in the heart of the city
- Diverse range of dining options
- 350 metres of private beach at the beach club
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf. Conveniently located close to central Abu Dhabi and the new Marina Shopping Mall, this hotel is an ideal choice to make the most of your Abu Dhabi holiday. Guests can enjoy live entertainment and a variety of restaurants and bars to satisfy all tastes. The luxurious and modern leisure facilities include a swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, a pampering spa and a health and fitness centre. Guests of the Hilton Abu Dhabi can also enjoy the facilities of the Hiltonia Beach Club across the tunnel (2min walk), which offers a wide range of water sports, three swimming pools and a private beach. Whether you are seeking a fun family holiday or a luxury holiday escape, the Hilton Abu Dhabi offers something for everyone.
Good position, large older hotel but good alround
Timothy Kent reviewing Hilton Abu Dhabi (20-Aug-2018)
£549 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services