Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels is a vibrant beachfront hideaway oozing plenty of seductive Caribbean charm that'll make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. Aptly named and located in a hidden cove on the west coast of Barbados, this premium all-inclusive retreat is regarded as one of the best on the island featuring verdant gardens and coastal views with an added contemporary, chic and intimate feel through complimentary personalised service.
Just 15 minutes from Bridgetown, you'll be perfectly based to access all of the downtown action you may seek during your time on the island. You can also tuck into two excellent on-site restaurants, four bars and a varied array of top-notch all-inclusive facilities, including a fantastic kids club, complimentary water sports and complimentary WI-FI throughout the resort. Like all Elegant Hotels, you will have Beach & Pool ambassador service, where the staff will attentively look after you while you enjoy your time in the sun, providing refreshments and cold towels throughout your day. There is also a complimentary Water Taxi between select West coast Elegant Hotels for you to enjoy the Dine around programme, where you can eat in any of the properties.
- Take advantage of the premium all-inclusive options, including fun activities such as windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and much more!
- Explore the multi-tiered lagoon, lounge in the sun or enjoy a refreshing drink in the swim up bar beneath the cascading waterfall
- Special Promotional offers of up to 30% off all room types until 4th January 2020
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels
- Pool/garden View
- All Inclusive
- ocean front location on the Platinum coast
- Three tiered swimming pool with waterfall and swim-up cave
- Dine in sister hotel Turtle Beach
Due to the hillside positioning and gardens that meander down to the beach this hotel is more suited to people without any walking difficulties
A very friendly and comfortable hotel with really lovely staff throughout. Barbados was very beautiful and we hired a car for a week to explore the island. Highlights were Hunts Garden, Welchman Hall Gully, Oistins on Friday night and the north and east coasts. Bridgetown well worth visiting and we...
Anna Giles reviewing Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels (02-Apr-2018)
£1479 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services