Go for the ultimate relaxing and de-stressing twin-centre holiday to spectacular Mauritius and glamorous Dubai. With this fabulous getaway you'll soon feel your worries being gently swept away by the cooling tropical breezes of a top Mauritian beachside retreat and after fully recharging your batteries with 10 days of utter indulgement and relaxation at the five-star Sofitel So Mauritius, you'll be spending all that renewed energy with some serious shopping and sightseeing in trendy and modern Dubai, while staying in equally luxurious accommodation at the five-star Grand Hyatt Dubai.
- With 14 restaurants and bars covering every type of dining occasion, you will struggle to repeat the same dining at Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Relax in this secluded sanctuary tucked away on the southern coastline, perfect for a romantic getaway
- Sofitel So Mauritius Lushury Room includes, 24 hr - butler service private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower and complimentary WIFI
- Departs: glasgow
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: glasgow
Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre
- Lushury Room
- All Inclusive
- Discover tranquility in the state-of-the-art-spa
- Elegant Suites and Sumptuous Villas
- A heavenly haven in untouched paradise
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius, less than one hour from the International airport. It is the the only contemporary 5 star deluxe designed by Kenzo Takada. Enhanced by inimitable Lek Bunnag architecture, the resort is complemented by lush vegetation, a stunning mountain backdrop, a glistening turquoise lagoon and a quiet rippling stream. The Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre is designed to provide maximum relaxation and well-being. Soothing, elegant and naturally sophisticated with edgy touches and timeless luxury, the Sofitel So brings guests a memorable expeience in one of nature's finest settings. The 3-starred French restaurant complete with fine wines, epitomises top gourmet dining and much more.
This ultimate hide-away offers attentive and professional service, including exceptional Butler Service for all suites and villas, a holistic spa with aromatherapy and acupunture, and a range of body treatments to make a stay here unforgettable for anyone and everyone.
Fabulous resort. Accommodation was perfect and that staff were first class. A genuine 5 star hotel & experience
Gareth Priest reviewing Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre (05-Sep-2018)
Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Grand Room Downtown City
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unrivalled selection of bars and restaurants
- Excellent bathing facilities both in-room and around the hotel
- Scenic setting set in the heart of Dubai
Surrounded by 37 acres of landscaped gardens, Grand Hyatt Dubai evokes a contemporary and luxurious feel. Located in Dubai city, which houses the financial and entertainment districts, there are many attractions nearby such as Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Grand Hyatt offers dazzling views of both the skyline of Dubai and the creek of this enchanting Arabian city.
A fabulous hotel with a wonderful pool complex. The staff were very friendly and wentbout of their way to help.. The breakfast was the best we have ever had in any hotel. The variety was amazing. Our room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. We didn't see any entertainment as we went into the...
Linda Wood reviewing Grand Hyatt Dubai (28-Mar-2018)
£2489 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services