Secluded at the southern end of Admiralty Bay, Bequia Plantation Hotel boasts breath-taking views over the island and is surrounded by an oasis of blooming flowers and towering coconut trees. This hotel encompasses the charm of the Caribbean with elegant plantation-styled buildings and bright, Caribbean colours filling the newly renovated villas and suites.
Delicious, fresh cuisine is on the menu at the restaurant that is famed for its made to order pizzas. This secluded retreat offers a peaceful ambience with a lovely beachside swimming pool.
- Sitting on the shores of Admiralty Bay looking out onto the sparkling blue waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Stunning luxury retreat that offers the rarity of both intimacy and spaciousness
- Close to one of Bequia's most stunning bays - Princess Margaret Beach and the charming little town of Port Elizabeth
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Bequia Plantation Hotel
- Garden View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Idyllic boutique property
- Newly refurbished rooms and suites
- Plenty of places to explore in the area
Nestled within the vibrant flora of Bequia and the towering coconut trees you can find the picturesque Bequia Plantation Hotel. This laidback property at the southern end of Admiralty Bay has the charm that is traditional in the Caribbean with its plantation style buildings and bright Caribbean colours. Each newly renovated room and villa looks out onto the exotic gardens and coastline of the shimmering Caribbean Sea, some with self contained facilities that are equipped to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. This secluded retreat offers a peaceful ambience with a lovely beachside swimming pool and delicious, fresh cuisine at the restaurant that is famed for its made to order pizzas. A stunning luxury retreat that offers the rarity of both intimacy and spaciousness.
*Please note that an internal flight is needed to get to Bequia and Bequia Plantation Hotel. Flights are available via Barbados or St Lucia, please speak to your Reservations consultant for additional details.*
£1579 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services