Get ready to be neighbours with the iconic Petronas Twin Towers during your stay at the Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur. This hotel exudes luxury and elegance through it interior, whilst still managing to boast an impressive exterior too – hosting an enviable location.
The deluxe guestrooms overlook the gardens, city and towers and prove to be the perfect place to rest your heads. There are also a number of impressive facilities for you to make the most of, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, luxury spa, a range of restaurants and bar with cuisines from all over the world – from Cantonese delicacies to tapas style foods. Be sure not to miss out on this impressive hotel offer for the first part of your stay. For the latter half of your stay you’ll be set upon the stunning Layan Beach on the island of Phuket. If you’re looking for top class luxury then this is the place for you. Each villa has its very own private pool. You’ll be able to enjoy the shining waters of the Andaman Sea which lap against the stunning shoreline after making use of the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service. As well as the beach nearby, the hotel offers a number of opportunities to enjoy the sites of the lush rainforest and mountains which surround the locality.
- Get ready to dine like a king at the Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur with food ranging from Cantonese cuisine in Lai Po Heen or global tapas dishes at AQUA restaurant and bar
- The Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur boasts an enviable location, on the edge of KLCC Park and next door to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers
- Enjoy luxury accommodation at The Pavilions with each of the villas featuring their very own private pool
- Departs: london
- Arrives: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Departs: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
- Deluxe City View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unbeatable city centre location
- 10 Restaurants and bars to choose from
- Tranquil rooftop pool
Set on the edge of the lush KLCC Park with the iconic Petronas Twin Towers next door, the Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur exudes luxury and elegance whilst offering an unbeatable base from which to explore the Malaysian capital. Revel in pure 5-star luxury with your own elegant guest room overlooking the gardens, city or towers and enjoy the fantastic range of facilities the hotel has to offer.
Guests of the hotel can enjoy the likes of the rooftop pool overlooking the lush KLCC Park and cityscape as well as the state of the art fitness centre, luxury spa and Mind & Body studio where you can find classes including Yoga and Zumba. The hotel’s also has an impressive array of restaurants and bars, you won’t know where to start! Choose from the likes of authentic Cantonese cuisine in Lai Po Heen or global tapas dishes at AQUA Restaurant and bar to name a few.
- Hill View Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- Live it up in adult-only luxury
- Relax and recharge at The Pavilions Spa
- Sensational panoramic views
Look down onto Layan Beach from the stunning setting of The Pavilions Phuket. On top of the exquisite location, this resort offers top class luxury, with each villa having a private pool.
The resort has the waters of the Andaman Sea lapping against the nearby shoreline, which can be accessed through the hotel's shuttle service. In contrast, there are also plenty of opportunities to explore the lush rainforest and mountains in the surrounding areas.
£1169 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services