Experience the epitome of luxury on a holiday that combines a stay on two of the Caribbean's most stunning islands, Antigua and Barbados. First you will be able to relish in the sophisticated surroundings of the Hodges Bay Resort where you can immerse yourself in both the exclusive facilities of the resort - including an indulgent spa and water sports, and also the resort's beautiful natural surroundings, including Shirley Heights and Devil's Bridge.
This Elegant Hotels resort offers the most of an exclusive Caribbean retreat, through the extensive range of leisure activities offered by the resort and the stunning white-beach upon which Hodges Bay is situated. You will be able to continue this holiday of luxury after travelling to Barbados where you will stay at Elegant Hotels' Crystal Cove. This hotel, located hillside, is ideal for those looking to make the most of the azure of the local waters. Crystal Cove is set in the midst of lush, green gardens on Barbados' highly sought after west coast, where the waters lap the pristine white sands. You will also be able to enjoy access to Crystal Cove's sister hotel's restaurant, Turtle Beach, where a change of location gives guests an added exclusive bonus. This package is perfect for those looking to make the most of the Caribbean within one trip.
- Swim through a waterfall during your stay at Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels and reward yourself with a refreshing drink at The Cave bar after your swim
- Make the most of an extensive range of facilities at Hodges Bay by Elegant Hotels, including a deluxe spa, water sports, 3 pools, tropical gardens, and much more
- Discover a number of Caribbean charms including Barbados' famous west coast and Antigua's calm waters and coral reefs
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Hodges Bay Resort by Elegant Hotels
- Pool/garden View Junior Suites
- Bed and Breakfast
- Exclusive and sophisticated interiors
- Located upon a stunning white beach
- Exclusive facilities
Relish Ultimate luxury on a sophisticated and exclusive Caribbean retreat to Antigua. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, a white sand beach and contemporary yet charming interiors, guests can relish that much needed time out. Punctate relaxation with the sampling of distinctive dining options and the extensive leisure facilities and you have the perfect getaway. Sample water sports, get active with a game of tennis or at the gym, or simply unwind with indulgent spa treatments. For more adventurous guests, there are plenty of Antiguan experiences on offer.
Antigua is a Caribbean island that features stunning beaches, tropical nature, coral reefs and calm waters. Observe these natural attractions from Shirley Heights, and Devil’s Bridge; discover the St. John’s Saturday Morning Market; tour a former sugarcane plantation like Betty’s Hope; learn about Antigua’s naval history at Nelson’s Dockyard National Park or enjoy lively evening entertainment at Falmouth and English harbours.
Experience the charms of the Caribbean with a stay at the luxurious Hodges Bay Resort by Elegant Hotels.
NOTICE: Please note the hotel has delayed its opening until 1st October 2018
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels
- Pool/garden View
- All Inclusive
- ocean front location on the Platinum coast
- Three tiered swimming pool with waterfall and swim-up cave
- Dine in sister hotel Turtle Beach
Due to the hillside positioning and gardens that meander down to the beach this hotel is more suited to people without any walking difficulties
A very friendly and comfortable hotel with really lovely staff throughout. Barbados was very beautiful and we hired a car for a week to explore the island. Highlights were Hunts Garden, Welchman Hall Gully, Oistins on Friday night and the north and east coasts. Bridgetown well worth visiting and we...
Anna Giles reviewing Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels (02-Apr-2018)
£2179 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services