Experience real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy hideaway that caters excellently for everyone, from couples to families, groups and senior travellers seeking utmost tranquillity and seaside beauty. After your Barbadian adventure, journey to St Lucia and stay at the Bay Gardens Hotel. Known for being one of St Lucia's most enchanting little retreats. This is the place to enjoy a great selection of entertainment options and facilities, including complimentary internet access, a fitness centre and water sports galore. Don't miss out on the famed Splash Water Park where unlimited fun awaits the whole family.
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, a FREE bottle of sparkling wine for honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Complimentary full buffet breakfast included at Coconut Court for stays between 16th April until 23rd December 2019
- Bay Gardens Hotel is located in Rodney Bay, known for its Authentic feel and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Room Only
- exceptionally friendly staff and unbeatable value
- safe swimming and nesting ground for turtles
- vibrant family-run beachside hotel
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South Coast of Barbados. Whether you are looking for relaxation or fun in the sun, Coconut Court is a great choice for your Barbados getaway! Unbeatable beachfront location, great value for money and a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Pool deck features a freshwater swimming pool, cold water Jacuzzi and children's paddling pool.
The lovely beach is secluded and quiet offering free beach lounges and plenty of shade from coconut trees. There is safe swimming year round in the lagoon which is teeming with small reef fish. The Coconut Court beach is home to over 300 Hawksbill marine turtles. This number represents approximately one third of the critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles of Barbados with the active nesting season spanning from July to November.
The hotel is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown and the Garrison Historic Area of Hastings with its outstanding examples of British colonial architecture, the third oldest parliament in the Western hemisphere and the George Washington House. The Garrison Historic Area also includes many other historic buildings and is home to the world’s largest collection of 17th century English cannon.
Note: Please note that the hotel will close for renovations on the 2nd September 2019 until 4th October 2019.
Coconut Court was the recipient of a Travelife Gold Award in 2011 for their continued commitment to the sustainability and protection of the environment. As a testimonial to their high standards, Coconut Court Beach Hotel was also the recipient of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012.
So good, we will definitely return to the Coconut Court at sometime in the not too distant future
Kevin Mccaig reviewing Coconut Court Beach Hotel (18-Oct-2016)
Bay Gardens Hotel
- Standard Room/ Garden Or Pool Veiw
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent location to experience the best of both worlds
- Great selection of water sports
- Both local and international cuisines
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at the exciting Rodney Bay Village. Nearby are over 40 restaurants and the only casino on the island. Luxurious guest rooms and fine landscapes enhance your stay at a hotel with a charming, relaxed atmosphere.
£989 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services