Are you searching for a serene, exotic retreat? Then why not head to Jamaica for a stay at the four-star SeaGarden Beach Resort. This idyllic gem is set upon the glorious Montego Bay, and boasts magnificent panoramas of the Caribbean Sea and tropical greenery.
The hotel’s charming interiors promise a delightful and comfortable stay, serving as the perfect setting within which to unwind and recharge, ready for days of fun-filled activities. Spend your days lazing on the beach, or enjoy a game of tennis or pool volleyball. Perhaps take part in an aqua-fitness class, try snorkelling, or kayaking. But the excitement doesn’t end there! In the evenings, enjoy an assortment of native shows whilst relishing the Jamaican cuisine, or enjoy a night of karaoke or movies. Head to the night club or take a dance class. But don’t forget to explore the rich history and culture of Jamaica for the full Jamaican retreat experience.
- Nestled upon Montego Bay, the hotel is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and tropical greenery, providing the most perfect setting within which to unwind
- Enjoy Jamaican and international cuisines at the hotel’s array of stylish restaurants and bars
- Enjoy facilities galore, including the pool, fitness centre, games, tennis courts, snorkelling, kayaks, aqua-fitness classes, dance classes and evening entertainment programmes
- Enjoy a 10% discount on all room types plus a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Garden/Pool View Room and 20% discount on all spa treatments
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Seagarden Beach Resort
- Double Standard
- All Inclusive
- Facilities galore
- Restaurants galore
- The Beautiful setting
Nestled within beautiful Montego Bay, the 3*+ SeaGarden Beach Resort provides the most tranquil hideaway with stunning panoramas. Gaze at the inviting Caribbean Sea and tropical greenery and soak up the hotel’s charming interiors.
Spend your days lazing upon the beach, or enjoy a game of tennis or pool volleyball. Perhaps, partake in an Aqua-Fitness Class or try snorkelling, or kayaking. But the excitement doesn’t end there! In the evenings, enjoy a wide array of native shows whilst relishing the local cuisine, or enjoy a night of Karaoke or movies. Head to the night club or take a dance class. But don’t forget to explore the rich history and culture of Jamaica to create memories that will last a lifetime.
£899 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services