Escape to the warm waters of the Indian Ocean surrounding Paradise Island and relieve yourself of all the stresses of modern life luxuriating on the beach, or with a relaxing massage in the Araamu Spa.
In addition to this, there are plenty of activities and excursions for guests who want a bit more action and entertainment. From the Maldives you'll venture onto Club Dolphin in Sri Lanka where, as the name suggests, you'll be able to get up close to the local dolphin population. Along with this you'll be able to experience the cultural and other natural attractions of this amazing island.
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Superior Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- Perfect location in the North Male Atoll, an island surrounded by pure white beaches.
- destination dining in secluded areas is a must
- Majestic waterfront spa retreat
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives. Surrounded by white sandy beaches and almost wholly encircled by a lagoon, this resort is perfect for those seeking the sun, sand and sea. The island is home to one of the Maldives best surfing breaks and world renowned dive sites are just a short boat ride away. The surrounding lagoon is ideal for water sports and the resort offers a wealth of facilities and activities to keep everyone busy. Paradise Island is perfect for those seeking an active holiday in the sun.
Wonderful place, very very relaxing.
Alan Edward Kemp reviewing Paradise Island (26-Mar-2018)
- All Inclusive
- One of sri lanka's best known beach resort
- one of the largest pools in asia winds round the resort
- accommodation choices include cottages in the gardens
Club Dolphin nestles in twenty acres of palm groves near the sunny city of Waikkal, an area of shimmering turquoise seas and quaint fishing villages. This all-inclusive hotel offers a fun family holiday or a great beach holiday with a delightful animation team and an array of recreation and entertainment. Guests can enjoy tennis, squash, games, theme nights, kayaking on the river and the largest swimming pool in Sri Lanka. Kids will love the special children’s activities and extensive kids’ pool. While those looking to relax can find plenty of room to spread out and the golden beach is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful Indian Ocean.
This was our first experience of an all inclusive holiday. Can't comment on the entertainment as it wasn't really our thing. The hotel was great, spotlessly clean, the food varied and good and the attention we received was excellent, especially from the team who looked after our room in the garden...
Colin Love reviewing Club Dolphin (24-Sep-2016)
£1529 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services