Spend the day relaxing at the nearby beach or practising your swing at Mount Irvine Bay Resort's onsite golf course. Mount Irvine Bay Resort has something to offer the discerning traveller as well as the seasoned Golfer.
Staying at this resort, which is set on 18-acres of tropical gardens offers you a selection of things to choose from to spend your days. With a large pool, five bars and three restaurants you can do as little or as much as you want.
- Upgrade from Room only to Bed & Breakfast plus incredible savings of £300 per person
- Recently renovated hotel located on a former sugar and coconut plantation
- Sophisticated and modern property with five bars, three restaurants, large pool and beach
- Set on 154 acres of tropical gardens with its own 18 hole championship golf course with sea views
- Departs: london
- Arrives: tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Departs: tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Arrives: london
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
- Bed and Breakfast
- Award winning Golf course
- Rich in history, kissed with modernity
- Amazing yearly events
Set amidst an old sugar and coconut plantation overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the Mount Irvine Bay Hotel & Golf Club is an elegant, private hideaway where our friendly staff members devote all their attention to you to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will always cherish and remember.
Mount Irvine Bay Hotel combines all the amenities of world-class accommodation in a tropical Caribbean setting. The accommodation consists of fully appointed Superior and elegant DeLuxe Suites in the main building as well as Garden Cottage rooms on the hotel grounds.
OPENING 1st August 2016
£839 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services