For when you want nothing but the best we've handpicked two exceptional five-star luxury hotels in Cuba to ensure a holiday in paradise for the most discerning of guests. You'll be starting your amazing Cuban journey at the Iberostar Parque Central, often voted as the best hotel in Havana and enjoying one of the most privileged locations at the heart of the historic city centre.
Directly facing the Central Park and within walking distance to many landmarks and museums, this luxurious hotel is the perfect base for tourists eager to dive right into Cuba's history and culture. Our second hotel is part of the same family and will ensure you continue to enjoy the most pampering of experiences, this time in the glorious Varadero beach. The Iberostar Laguna Azul is a top notch all inclusive retreat with stylish modern decor, a romantic atmosphere and an ample selection of facilities, amenities, fine dining venues and delightful entertainment options to satisfy even the most discriminating of guests.
- The Iberostar Laguna Azul in Varadero offer families some great facilities including a spacious room layout and amazing childrens club
- These two hotels and locations have been handpicked to provide the perfect balance and match to ensure a fantastic holiday
- Iberostar Parque Central, is in a great location for exploration of the vast number of UNESCO heritage sites in Havana.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the IBEROSTAR Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Fabulous location, wonderful rooftop pool. Breakfast outstanding, only niggle 5cuc for a bottle of water!! I would definitely stay again
Michelle Deahl reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (05-Sep-2018)
Iberostar Laguna Azul Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Great beachfront location on Varadero's pristine coastline
- Enjoy a variety of dining options
- great animation team for day and evening entertainment
The new IBEROSTAR Laguna Azul combines the beauty of Varadero with the high standard of service provided by IBEROSTAR hotels and resorts. Set beside the pristine white sands of Varadero, this hotel offers everything you need for an enjoyable beach holiday in Cuba. Guests can spend their days relaxing in the sun beside one of the 6 swimming pools or enjoy a wide variety of water and beach activities. For kids there are 2 separate pools, a games room and a mini club offering fun and games for kids aged 4 - 12. IBEROSTAR Laguna Azul has an excellent selection of dining options, with 4 a la carte restaurants, an international buffet restaurant and a beachside grill. After the sun goes down, enjoy the live nightly entertainment or just sit back and relax at one of the hotel’s atmospheric bars. IBEROSTAR Laguna Azul is the ideal choice for a Varadero holiday for couples and families alike.
All resorts in Varadero are all inclusive . You don't have a choice. The location of Laguna Azul is just beautiful. You walk through the wonderful pool area straight onto the most spectacular beach. You will have the WOW Factor. The food wasn't amazing but it was more than fine considering Cuban...
Susan Pym reviewing Iberostar Laguna Azul Hotel (03-Jan-2018)
£1799 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services