Club Dolphin is a great choice for those looking for a beach stay in close proximity to the capital Colombo, and just 30 minutes from Colombo International Airport. This family resort offers great sport activities such as kayaking on the river, tennis, beach volleyball, archery, bike hire, squash, horse riding and more.
Those looking to relax can do so at the freshwater pool, on the beach or at the spa, with a variety of treatments available. In the evening there are various shows at the Anchor Theatre put on plus karaoke, a DJ and more family activities to get stuck into. On a culinary note, there is the Sands and Waves Restaurant, as well as various bars and also the opportunity to try a unique dining experience.
- Elegant cottages spreadout across the gardens with air conditioning, mini fridge and a cable TV
- Sitting amongst acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- Two spacious pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- One of sri lanka's best known beach resort
- one of the largest pools in asia winds round the resort
- accommodation choices include cottages in the gardens
Club Dolphin nestles in twenty acres of palm groves near the sunny city of Waikkal, an area of shimmering turquoise seas and quaint fishing villages. This all-inclusive hotel offers a fun family holiday or a great beach holiday with a delightful animation team and an array of recreation and entertainment. Guests can enjoy tennis, squash, games, theme nights, kayaking on the river and the largest swimming pool in Sri Lanka. Kids will love the special children’s activities and extensive kids’ pool. While those looking to relax can find plenty of room to spread out and the golden beach is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful Indian Ocean.
This was our first experience of an all inclusive holiday. Can't comment on the entertainment as it wasn't really our thing. The hotel was great, spotlessly clean, the food varied and good and the attention we received was excellent, especially from the team who looked after our room in the garden...
Colin Love reviewing Club Dolphin (24-Sep-2016)
£799 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services