Located on a tiny island in Baa Atoll, Reethi Beach Resort is a picturesque 35 minute flight from Male and the airport. The delightful detached and semi-detached villas offer top quality living, with air conditioned rooms and are set amongst lush vegetation, along the beachfront or over the crystal clear blue lagoon.
Facilities include a PADI 5-star dive centre; a Spa and wellness retreat; Water Sports Centre; Sports Complex and a wide variety of group and private excursions have been carefully selected to enable you to explore the untouched beauty of Baa Atoll and the rich culture of its inhabitants. With 8 restaurants and bars to choose from you are sure to have a great range of culinary options available.
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Reethi Beach Resort Maldives
- Reethi Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Baa Atoll is a small island paradise
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week
- Excellent sports facilities
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll.
The PADI 5-star Dive Centre, Spa, Water Sports Centre and Sports Complex are just some of the great facilities on offer. Villas are set on stitlets atop the blue lagoon or on the beachfront itself. The Baa Atoll is a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and has excellent variety across the reef.
Great place to relax, staff all 100% will return again in two years.
John Ellacott reviewing Reethi Beach Resort Maldives (28-Nov-2017)
£1389 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services