Accessible by 45 minute speedboat transfer, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort has elegantly designed villas standing over the lagoon. Secluded sandbanks allow you to relax in peace and let go of all inhibitions.
Those looking for comfort should look no further than the 164 villas, which blend natural elements and contemporary features. Dine at one of the Maldives' largest over water restaurants, which features live cooking stations and talented chefs. Alternatively, grab a snack or meal at The Four Spices, Island Pizza, the Lagoon Bar, the Sunrise Bar or The Plankton Grill. The ultimate relaxation is provided at the Sun Spa, which offers an extensive range of treatments.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater to the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort
- Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive
- Great benefits from the All Inclusive package or Emerland Plan
- Explore the Maldives in varied style
- Ideal for the whole family
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort.
The elegantly designed villas overlook the white sandy beaches and glistening waters, whilst the variety of facilities provides a chance to either relax or explore as much or as little as you want.
Amazing from start to finish ! Staff are great and I loved every minute of my holiday ! Thanks for your help in choosing my destination !
Naomi Campbell reviewing Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort (24-Aug-2018)
£1539 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services