Explore the wondrous Omani capital in style when you stay at the Al Waha hotel, part of the Shangri-la Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa and perfectly set against the most dramatic and scenic of mountainous backdrops whilst facing a private sandy beach.
Prepare to sink into a world of luxury whilst making the most of exceptional recreational options at Oman's self-declared first dedicated family hotel. With a name that translates as "Oasis" here you'll be wanting for nothing as you take your pick from fantastic activities that include dolphin and whale-watching. The culinary theatre onsite will treat you to some unforgettable dining experiences too. What's not to like?
- Perfectly located by the gulf of Oman beside a stretch of private beach
- Enjoy a wide range of facilities including tennis courts, a fitness club and the Chi Spa
- Excellent meal choices with international flavours, outdoor dining and open culinary stations
- Departs: glasgow
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: muscat, Oman
- Arrives: dubai
Shangri-la Barr Al Jissah Al Waha
- Bed and Breakfast
- Three hotels in one on a private sandy beach
- An arabian oasis just 15 minutes from Muscat
- Food and beverages excel is all three hotels
NOTICE: Lazy River will be closed from 5th July to 20th July 2017
We had a great holiday and the Shangli-la was a wonderful resort. You could quite happily spend the whole week in the resort and have a great time, although Oman is a fascinating country so tear yourself away from the Shangri-la every so often to see the sights. Would definitely go back.
Lesley Martin reviewing Shangri-la Barr Al Jissah Al Waha (22-Apr-2016)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services