Let Cayo Coco wow you with its uninhabited island allure and unspoilt beach perfection. Explore the thriving and wild local nature or lay back under the radiant sunshine and soak up the serene beachside beauty with a cocktail in hand.
At the all-inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco you won't be wanting for anything as everything will be provided for; from the varied selection of restaurants to the fun entertainment and array of facilities. Make the most of the resort's dreamy location amidst a natural lagoon and at 3-kilometre beach and spread out on some of Cuba's finest powdery soft white sands.
- See and taste the Real Cuba. Discover surrounding towns with a full-day tour included in the price
- A variety of restaurants means you can dine out somewhere different every night of the week
- Enjoy a holiday as active or relaxing as you like either exploring the local untouched nature or laying back on the soft sands
- Positioned facing a 3-kilometre-long pristine beach, perfect for all kinds of water sports
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Tryp Cayo Coco
- Tryp Room
- All Inclusive
- Idyllic location beside a natural lagoon and a Three kilometre beach
- Outdoor life at Cayo Coco provides great choices
- Dine out somewhere different every night of the week
Set beside a spectacular natural lagoon and a three kilometre long beach, the Tryp Cayo Coco has everything you need for a great Cuban holiday. Friendly hospitality and a Caribbean village atmosphere welcomes guests to enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and wide range of activities. With powder-soft sand beaches, reclining loungers around the pool and swaying beachside hammocks, it is easy to escape and find your own peaceful part of paradise. The Tryp Hotel is recommended for families, couples and singles for a fun holiday in a beautiful part of Cuba.
NOTE: FROM 1ST MAY 2018 UNTIL 30TH NOVEMBER 2018 HOTEL WILL BE CLOSED
With the purpose of providing a better product, Tryp Cayo Coco will be closing from May 1st, 2018 to November 30th, 2018 to improve the services rendered at the Lobby and the Grill Restaurant La Picúa. These renovations are in agreement with the standards of the hotel brand and they will enrich the experience of our mutual clients. We are analyzing new alternatives to relocate the students arriving this summer.
Fine enough resort but too far away from anything else for ease of a change of scene from time to time, Hector the holiday representative is a fine chap and very helpful. A pleasure to deal with.
Richard Mackintosh reviewing Tryp Cayo Coco (28-Apr-2015)
£999 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services