Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city tick. Explore the mighty pyramids, wander through its bustling streets, haggle in its markets and sample local delicacies.
When you're done with your explorations you'll have the joy of retreating into an immaculately furnished chamber at Le Meridien Pyramids which overlooks the Giza Pyramids. That's right, every the morning during your four-day stay when you pull back the curtains the sight of the triangular tombs of ancient pharaohs will greet you. And these pyramids together with the renowned Sphinx will only be a short walk away from your hotel. Your delicious gourmet meals will be had in ambient poolside restaurants. A luxurious health spa is available for the revitalisation of your body and mind.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cairo, Egypt
- Departs: cairo, Egypt
- Arrives: london
Le Meridien Pyramids
- Premium City View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unrivalled location by the ancient Pyramids at Giza
- Luxurious heath spa and fitness centre
- Restaurants offering exotic gourmet cuisine
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short walk from the Pyramids and the Sphinx, this hotel is also only 20 minutes drive from the centre of Cairo. With the pyramids as the ultimate backdrop, the hotel is pleasantly set in tropical gardens and features a water complex with swimming pools and water massage units. Other facilities include tennis courts, a shopping arcade and beauty salon. Excursions are available at the tour desk to historical places of interest while there is golf club just 5 minutes away. Le Méridien Pyramids offers a stylish Egyptian holiday in the shadow of the last remaining ancient wonder of the world.
Margaret Mcloughlin reviewing Le Meridien Pyramids (19-Aug-2012)
£599 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services