Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Join an adventure through Vietnam’s memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, meals as per itinerary and local guides included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches and turquoise waters of tropical island Phu Quoc
- Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable of...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
Discover the beauty and unique heritage of Vietnam with this incredible tour across some of its most famous sites and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Situated at on Nha Trang's main street, Novotel Nha Trang boasts innovative design, modern amenities, and welcoming...
Explore the rich heritage of Hanoi with a stay at the luxurious Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, ideally located in the...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Luxury beach resort JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay on the Vietnamese island of Phu Quoc will introduce a new theatrical art deco dining experience and restaurant the Pink Pearl to its resort this October 2018. The new restaurant will offer fine French food in a Great Gatsby style mansion with a menu crafted by a Michelin-experienced chef.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a new beachfront hotel in Vietnam. Ramada by Wyndham Ho Tram Strip will be the company's first Ramada resort in the south-east Asian country, opening on a 2.2km-stretch of tropical beach in the upcoming southern seaside destination of Ho Tram.
MGallery recently opened a new property in Vietnam, the Legacy Yen Tu. Located in the Yen Tu mountains, the property is dedicated to offering guests a luxury experience dedicated to wellness in a serene environment.