Arabian Night - Overnight Safari
Duration: Full Day
Abu Dhabi Holidays Browse all
Explore Hong Kong local life with a stay in the heart of vibrant Kowloon combined with a trip to the impressive city of Abu Dhabi, staying in utter luxury
- Three outdoor pools in Abu Dhabi
- Observation deck on the 74th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Central location in the heart of Kowloon
Experience hospitality at its finest, then treat yourself to a trip of a lifetime to Abu Dhabis most beautiful beach hotel
- There are experiences that are only possible in Abu Dhabi, such as one of the most stunning mosques in the world, scaling the heights of the world's tallest tower and experiencing a camel race.
- Scenic outdoor bathing pools and couples-friendly suites accentuate The Spa's philosophy of providing an intimate, revitalising haven for sharing those special moments
- Abu Dhabi offers endless possibilities from championship golf, upscale shopping malls, international cuisine and spectacular deserts to wonderful watersports, unique cultural sights and pristine Gulf beaches.
Wander the bustling streets of Bangkok before heading for the rich Arabic heritage of Abu Dhabi
- Ideal location on Abu Dhabi’s Corniche
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views of Bangkok whilst you dine
- Both hotel spa’s offer luxury treatments with local influence
Breathe in that fresh sea air with two oceanfront properties across two exciting destinations
- Indulge in the award-winning dining in Abu Dhabi
- Two idyllic sea front hotels with stunning views
- Studio style with seperate living area and kitchenette in Phuket
Enjoy stunning views of Hong Kong Island from your rooftop pool before heading to the glamorous hub of Abu Dhabi
- Both hotels offer a range of restaurants and bars to cater to any travellers fancy
- Enjoy the unique glass sided rooftop pool at the Harbour Grand Kowloon
- Ideally located minutes from the world famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Theme Park at the Crowne Plaza
Start off your holiday at Al Raha Beach followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, the luxurious Crowne Plaza features a 30 yards outdoor pool...
Stay in the tallest hotel in the world and experience limitless luxury and breath taking views. After that you will be...
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Surrounded by 37 acres of landscaped gardens, Grand Hyatt Dubai evokes a contemporary and luxurious feel. Located in...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi NewsBrowse all Abu Dhabi News
The upscale hotel line, Radisson Blu, is opening two new properties in Abu Dhabi. Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche is located on the city’s iconic sea walk and the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain is situated in the Garden City.
An "eco-conscious" yet luxurious resort is said to have been launched by Jumeirah Group as they announced the opening of Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort in mid-December. The group's first of a kind resort is on the coasts of Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
Marriott International has launched its first Edition hotel brand in Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi Edition is located in the upscale new Al Bateen Marina area of the emirate. The luxury hotel has 198 guest rooms and suites and 57 serviced apartments, as well as a lavish spa and multiple restaurants including three fronted by Michelin-starred chef Tom Aitken.