Abu Dhabi Holidays Browse all
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
- A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
- Upgrade to All Inclusive package! Call us now!
- Choose from a huge variety of prized buzzing restaurants overlooking the water
Soak up the grandiose opulence of Abu Dhabi marvel at the glitzy vistas on offer
- Olympic length swimming pool with dedicated family and children areas, Jacuzzi and a pristine beach line
- Magnificent elevated views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Perfect locations close to major attractions, the metro and nightlife
A dynamic place to stay, dine, meet and mingle in the heart of Abu Dhabi's destination island
- Shuttle transfer to Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World inclusive
- Upgrade your stay to an incredible All Inclusive experience
- Dine at a wide selection of restaurants. Cuisine includes Asian, European and Lebanese
Breathe in that fresh sea air with two oceanfront properties across two exciting destinations
- Indulge in the award-winning dining in Abu Dhabi
- Two idyllic sea front hotels with stunning views
- Studio style with seperate living area and kitchenette in Phuket
Treat yourself to a twin destination experience like no other in India and Abu Dhabi
- The Hilton Abu Dhabi is only a short stroll away from the Marina Mall and Heritage Village
- Sample tha amazing flavours from 15 award-winning restaurants, lounges and bars in Abu Dhabi
- Visit the impressive Taj Mahal in Agra
Start off your holiday at Al Raha Beach followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Smartline Eriyadu is located in the far North Western edge of the North Male Atoll. The island is perfect for a tropical...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi NewsBrowse all Abu Dhabi News
The upscale hotel line, Radisson Blu, is opening two new properties in Abu Dhabi. Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche is located on the city’s iconic sea walk and the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain is situated in the Garden City.
An "eco-conscious" yet luxurious resort is said to have been launched by Jumeirah Group as they announced the opening of Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort in mid-December. The group's first of a kind resort is on the coasts of Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
Marriott International has launched its first Edition hotel brand in Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi Edition is located in the upscale new Al Bateen Marina area of the emirate. The luxury hotel has 198 guest rooms and suites and 57 serviced apartments, as well as a lavish spa and multiple restaurants including three fronted by Michelin-starred chef Tom Aitken.