Seychelles Holidays Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
- Long stretches of pure white sands to relax on
- Free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
With a gorgeous beach-fronted location, you're never too far from paradise on the beach
- Enjoy fantastic bar and lounge with relaxed atmosphere and ocean view
- Discover a wide range of dining options, including dining on the beach
- Step straight onto the pristine sandy beach from your chalet
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance in an exquisite setting
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual meals
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Enjoy the exquisite food an amazing service to match at Doubletree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort and Spa
- Relax in a private whirlpool or indulge in treatments at the spa
- Enjoy daily Creole afternoon tea and romantic candlelit dinners on the beach
- Take advantage of fantastic watersports on offer including canoeing, snorkelling and scuba diving
Relax and unwind on two of the island's best beaches at Constance Ephelia Resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose a la carte or buffet
- Children will love the kids club welcoming little ones aged 4-11
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Unwind on one of the most amazing beaches on the planet at the Indian Ocean Lodge
- Luxury service of a high standard and quality
- Charming bungalows overlooking the ocean
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, where you will be able to...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
The stunning self-catering apartments and rooms of Chalets Cote Mer are in the perfect location on Praslin Island in the...
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Nestled among swaying palm trees in a tropical paradise sits Casa de Leela; self-catering bungalows and apartments to...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
Hotel L’Archipel, in Seychelles, was recently given the Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label. The certification is given only to select properties which have met certain sustainability standards. The Hotel L’Archipel is located in Praslin.
The Seychelles has announced it will be hosting the international golf tournament Staysure 2018 Tour Season this December. The first stage of the competition will be played at the Constance Belle Mare Plage in Mauritius, and the second will be hosted by Constance Lemuria on the island of Praslin in the Seychelles. It's the first time the island nation has hosted a golfing event of that calibre.
Indian Ocean archipelago the Seychelles has reported a steep rise in visitors from the UK so far this year. The popular beach holiday destination has seen a 16% increase in UK travellers in the first six months of 2018 compared to the previous year, with new direct flights to and from London making the islands more accessible.