Seychelles Holidays Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
- Long stretches of pure white sands to relax on
- Free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
For a secluded retreat, and a romatic hideaway nestled among the beach coves of Beau Vallon, choose Hilton Northolme and take advantage of an affordable price
- First Class facilities a luxury spa
- Breath taking views of the Indian Ocean
- Villa-style accomodation
Discover the main island of Mahe, and the slow-paced island of La Digue for a fun-filled and humbling escape to the paradise that is Seychelles.
- Enjoy a fun filled holiday with as many activities as you care for.
- The stunning, tropical and world renowned beach settings.
- The affordability.
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, where you will be able to...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Located precisely and strategically upon two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Nestled among swaying palm trees in a tropical paradise sits Casa de Leela; self-catering bungalows and apartments to...
The stunning self-catering apartments and rooms of Chalets Cote Mer are in the perfect location on Praslin Island in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
John O'Ceallaigh, reporter for the Telegraph, recently shared his experience in Seychelles' newest luxury beach resort. Set in the secluded island of Mahe, the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island tempts tourists with unbeatable surroundings ideal for scuba diving and lavish interiors. According to O'Ceallaigh, the resort could become one of the destination's favourites soon.
The Banyan Tree Seychelles has revealed details of its upgraded villas and new dining experiences. The luxury resort sits in Intendance Bay on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles, and it has Creole-style villas in a beach, pool or oceanfront setting. New dining outlets will include a Beatles-inspired option and a new partnership with Takamaka Rum.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches has officially opened to guests. The luxury island resort has 71 beach bungalows, suites, villas, and residences, all boasting private pools and direct access to the beach. Located 35 minutes via seaplane from the main island of Mahe, the resort boasts two restaurants, a spa, a yoga pavilion, a fitness centre, a teen and kids’ clubs, and a water sports centre.