Couples Holidays in Mauritius
Mauritius is known for being one of the world's most beautiful honeymoon locations. Whether you're a newlywed, or you've been together for years, the island gives you the perfect setting to spend time together in peace, but also to enjoy the colour and culture of the island.
Romantic breaks and honeymoon escapes
Romance certainly isn't hard to come by in Mauritius and high-end hotels or wellness spas and retreats provide the perfect backdrop for falling in love. The idyllic Bel Ombre area is particularly perfect for couples seeking romance and, with its virtually deserted white sands, you're sure to find a secluded spot to yourselves.
Fun loving couples
Don't be fooled into thinking Mauritius is only about tranquillity and beautiful beaches. There are plenty of discos and bars to choose from if you choose the right area. Most nightclubs are found in Grand Bay, the main cities and coastal beach resorts, and many hotels have their own clubs and bars.
The most popular night spots in Mauritius include Le Bamboo Nightclub, Zeclaire Nightclub, the Stardance and Godz disco, and The Buddha Club in Grand Bay. Hit the Arena Nightclub and the Buddha Beach Bar for a wild night, if you're staying in Flic en Flac.
Couples holidays in Mauritius Browse all
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique all-inclusive perks coupled with the warmth and authenticity of a family-owned retreat
- Pamper yourself at the "Spa Attitude"
- Enjoy romantic walks at the stunning beach of this hotel
- Enjoy snorkelling & glass-bottom boat trips
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Family Offer available
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Exclusive Offer! Book Full board and get FREE upgrade to All Inclusive! (book by 30 Sep)
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Share the delight of families and couples alike - this amazing resort has been cleverly transformed from a former sugar estate into a world of serenity and harmony
- Perfect location with stunning ocean views
- Exclusive room upgrade to Seaview Room (subject to availability)
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Escape to the exotic island of Mauritius where you can relax and be pampered through out your holiday
- Free unlimited Golf during your stay
- Indulge at the Chateau Mon Desir specialty restaurant integrated within the Balaclava Ruins
- Activities includes tennis courts, water skiing, sailing boats,archery, yoga and much more
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults-only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Spend a week sunning yourself at the InterContinental Mauritius on the gorgeous beaches of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius'...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach. Occupying the longest stretch...
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Prepare yourself for the true Mauritian experience at the all-inclusive, family-run Emeraude Beach Hotel, located in the...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Conveniently located by Tamarin Bay in the exquisite island of Mauritius, the Veranda Tamarin is the perfect place for a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
Acclaimed UK chef and Michelin star holder James Mackenzie will be flying out to land at Outrigger Konotta Maldives next January and delight guests with a special cooking master class on the beach as well as to host a five-course menu with wine pairing prepared by him and served on two consecutive evenings between 4th and 14th January.
A new boutique resort aimed at beach lovers, surfers and watersports enthusiasts will debut this December 2018 at the surfing spot of Tamarin Bay on the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. The Veranda Tamarin will replace the Hotel Tamarin after extensive renovations to transform the resort, adding 50 new rooms and new facilities.
Heritage Resorts, a unique collection of boutique hotels in Mauritius' Domaine de Bel Ombre region, has recently announced an array of new incentives, activities and upgrades to their three properties. From the opening of the exclusive Heritage Le Chateau restaurant for lunch to a new art exhibition and a golfing app, there are plenty of reasons to stay at this culturally-enriching part of Mauritius with exceptional five-star service to match.