Enjoy a stay of uninterrupted bliss on the shores of Cayo Guillermo, a beautiful island on Cuba's north coast. It is a tropical paradise covered in green vegetation and bordered by fine white sands which lead to the clear turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Your home in this dream getaway will be the incomparable Iberostar Daiquiri which sits almost on the edge of the ocean's waters. From there you will be mere yards from the splendid beaches for hours of sunbathing in the abundant sunshine. Dense palm tree gardens form the surroundings of this prestigious resort and you will have a massive pool at your disposal. Come mealtimes you will be spoilt for choice and the bars provide a rich variety of refreshments.
- Couples get exclusive extras: romantic dinner, late check-out and champagne on arrival at Iberostar Daiquiri
- Iberostar Daiquiri faces a pristine beach with a protected offshore reef, amazing for diving experiences
- Famous Playa Pilar beach is just 5 min drive from the hotel
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel
- All Inclusive
- stunning white beachside location on beautiful cayo Guillermo
- Beach life is unrivalled at iberostar
- Good selection for Eating and drinking
Iberostar Daiquiri is located on a fine sandy beach in Cayo Guillermo, an area of pristine beaches and lush natural surroundings. Like the cocktail it is named after, this colourful hotel offers an exotic yet chilled out holiday in Cuba. While many will choose to simply soak up the Caribbean sun and enjoy a relaxing break, this hotel offers an excellent choice of restaurants and facilities for couples and families alike. Active guests can enjoy a range of activities from water sports and tennis to shooting and archery while others may choose to dive or snorkel in the crystal clear waters. There is also a Mini Club to keep the younger guests entertained. Iberostar Daiquiri offers both a fun family holiday and a romantic honeymoon escape in a beautiful part of Cuba.
- Bottle of champagne in room arrival
- Romantic dinner in one of the specialties restaurants
- Late check out subject to availability
NOTE: From 10th June - 24th July the hotel will be carrying out maintenance works around the pool area. The pavestones surrounding the pools will be changed in sections.
Pools will not be closed; at least one pool will always be available. The works will not affect the services offered to guests.
Second time at the Iberostar and will be going back again next year.
Chris Vasilenko reviewing Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel (25-May-2014)
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services