Two excellent venues with endless options providing comfort, great service and entertainment await you with the fantastic Maritim + Media Rotana Hotel package. Your 11-day holiday will begin in the northwest coast of Mauritius, at the maritim resort & spa mauritius, which overlooks the pristine waters of Turtle Bay.
You can keep active by practicing water sports like snorkelling and scuba diving at the nearby coral reef, practicing your swing at the 9-hole golf course or riding a horse at the equestrian centre. Those who are looking to relish in some retail therapy can also visit the famous shopping centre in Port Louis. On day 8 you will travel to your next destination, the 5-star Media Rotana Hotel in Dubai, a lavish property located within the heart of the city. Stay in and relax at the spa, enjoy the amenities and comforts of your Classic Room or go out and be part of lush experiences like the Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise while tasting the finest Arabian cuisine.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Maritim Resort and Spa Mauritius
- All Inclusive
- Unique setting overlooking the white sandy beaches of Turtle Bay
- Unrivalled sports and leisure facilities, including an equestrian centre
- Exclusive colonial -style Chateau mon desir, gourmet restaurant
2nd visit beach and bar staff excelent rooms amazing and would come back again
John Pogson reviewing Maritim Resort and Spa Mauritius (14-May-2017)
Media Rotana Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of media city with easy access to all the attractions
- late night drinks in the english pub and lounge bar
- Outdoor dining and drinks on the terrace
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media Rotana Barsha offers impeccable facilities, utmost privacy, personalised service and Arabian chic. Taking pride in offering guests with the best of everything; from stylish restaurants, modern rooms and friendly service, the staff at this splendid hotel will ensure yours is a most pleasant stay. Whether in Dubai for business or pleasure, the Media Rotana Barsha will make it a worry-free experience that delights and enchants you.
Food (especially bar snacks) in the hotel is expensive as is expected in Dubai but the breakfasts are of good quality with plenty of choice.
Linda Jane Hill reviewing Media Rotana Hotel (19-Nov-2017)