Firstly enjoy a stay in Enjoy your stay in New York City's lively Midtown Manhattan area at the modern boutique Iberostar 70 Park Avenue. Then move onto Dominican Republic where you will be staying in Iberostar Dominicana, Sitting directly on the beautiful Playa Bavaro, this 5* All Inclusive resort is surrounded by a wide variety of facilities, amenities and recreational venues to ensure quality Dominican Republic holidays are brimming with plentiful of activities and options to keep everyone entertained.
- Positioned in a central hub of landmarks, just a few blocks from the Empire State Bundling, Grand Central Station, Times Square and many other must see sights
- The Iberostar Dominicana enjoys a wonderful location, in immaculate tended tropical gardens, beside a stunning stretch of beach at Bavero.
- New York and Dominican Republic combine for a fantastic twin centre holiday of a lfietime
- Departs: london
- Arrives: new york, United States
- Departs: new york, United States
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Iberostar 70 Park Avenue
- Queen Deluxe
- Room Only
- Stay in one of the great guestrooms and enjoy amazing amenities
- The property has a great location
- Enjoy amazing views from Iberostar 70 Park Avenue
Enjoy your stay in New York City's lively Midtown Manhattan area at the modern boutique Iberostar 70 Park Avenue. The hotel offers guests luxurious guestrooms and superior amenities including a 24 hour fitness centre at the hotel and casual yet refined gastronomy nearby at The Great Northern Food Court. One of the property's main features is the location as it is positioned in a central hub of landmarks, just a few blocks from the Empire State Bundling, Grand Central Station, Times Square and many other must see sights, Iberostar 70 Park Avenue also offers amazing views of Manhattan's Murray Hill neighbourhood.
- All Inclusive
- Excellent beachside location on Punta Cana's amazing beach
- guest rooms have a colourful caribbean touch
- an array of speciality restaurants
Sitting directly on the beautiful Playa Bavaro, this 5* All Inclusive resort is surrounded by a wide variety of facilities, amenities and recreational venues to ensure quality Dominican Republic holidays are brimming with plentiful of activities and options to keep everyone entertained. There is simply no better place to stay at in the Dominican Republic for guests who want to get in touch with the local culture in five-star deluxe style. The Iberostar Dominicana, as its name indicates is fun, vibrant and full of life, just like the Dominicans and they do truly live up to Dominican traditions by featuring Dominican Nights with local delights such as 'yucca and platano' to 'Perico Ripiao' accompanied by the lively yet soft sounds of the national rhythms of merengue and bachata (music genres born here and with the stamp of authenticity) and ending the night with some salsa sounds at the Rythmo Dominicano, a show that tells the story of the Dominican people through music, dance, and even a little acting. In close proximity to the resort guest will find fabulous gift shopping opportunities, plenty of nightclubs and bars for the best nightly entertainment, restaurants and cafeterias, golf, and last but not least, white sandy beaches, glistening turquoise waters and glowing sunsets.
Enjoyed time spent at the Dominican Accomodation was good and had a good view from balcony It had1 of my favourite drinks (JD) on tap But at the top of my list has to be the fitness facility on site, the best Iv experienced whilst on holiday,inc various classes throughout the day as well as...
Ian Simon reviewing Iberostar Dominicana (14-Nov-2016)
£1869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services