Amaya Kuda Rah is a dreamy island sanctuary that beckons you to live and love at one of the finest luxury resorts in the Maldives. This slice of paradise is a gateway to explore a stunning underwater world where you can embark on once-in-a-lifetime journeys to some of the Maldives' most extraordinary dive sites such as Kuda Rah Thila - home to sea turtles, grey reef sharks, Napoleon fish and much more.
You will have access to the best of Maldivian hospitality, a pristine beach and accommodation that offers unparalleled privacy, comfort and luxury. There are various Island adventures and excursions available for you to try such as saltwater fishing, island-hopping trips and Dolphin & Whale watching cruises.
- Dive into an underwater world at the nearby Kuda Rah Thila - famous for its spectacular dive sites
- Find inner bliss at our ayurvedic spa or celebrate romance on a relaxing sunset cruise
- All villas and suites are surrounded by turquoise waters with utmost privacy and sublime comfort
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Amaya Resort Kuda Rah
- Beach Villa
- Half Board
- The Finest South Ari Atoll Resort
- Unparalleled diving opportunities and plenty of water sport activities
- Various Island adventures and excursions available
Amaya Kuda Rah is an enchanting island dream in the middle of the Indian Ocean. This slice of paradise is a gateway to explore a stunning underwater world where you can embark on inspiring natural journeys to some of the Maldives' most extraordinary dive sites such as Kuda Rah Thila - home to sea turtles, grey reef sharks and Napoleon fish. This island resort consists of 51 villas offering you utmost privacy and unparalleled comfort and luxury. You will have access to the best of Maldivian hospitality as well as a pristine beach where you can soak up the rays with not a worry in the world. Kuda Rah has a Spa and plenty of water sport activities including diving trips to nearby deserted islands. The main restaurant offers freshly caught seafood along with other international delights and a pool bar serving creative cocktails and tasty snacks.
£1769 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services