Give your loved one an experience they'll never forget - a trip to the aptly-named Caribbean gem, Paradise Island. Located just off shore from Nassau, this island combines sun and sand with a healthy dose of night entertainment.
Comfort Suites Hotel is an ideal spot from which to enjoy the best of Paradise Island and the rest of what The Bahamas has to offer. It is a tidy, well-designed resort sporting immaculate tropical gardens and a lovely pool with a 'floating' bar. Rooms here are simple and cosy with modern touches, such as flat-screen TVs. Entertainment facilities are available at the nearby Atlantis resort so you have no reason to be bored. Come mealtimes, you will have the option of dining both indoor or outdoor.
- Family Friendly hotel with Suite Style Accommodation where kids 11 and under stay and play FREE
- Recently renovated, set in the Heart of Paradise Island
- Full use of all of Atlantis Paradise Island's recreational facilities including Aquaventure, Lazy River Ride, lagoons, beach, pools, plus signing privileges in their restaurants and lounges. Worth $150 per person
- Departs: london
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
- Standard King Bed
- Bed and Breakfast
- excellent all-suite, value for money accommodation
- access to all the facilities at the nearby Atlantis resort
- Great accommodation for families and couples
Just 30 minutes form Nassau airport and only ten minutes from downtown Nassau's duty free shopping and world famous straw market, The Comfort Suites Hotel, Paradise Island, is the perfect place to explore the wonders of the Bahamas. Enjoy the tropical gardens and pool with a swim up bar or dine in the indoor-outdoor garden restaurant and bar. The resort's guest rooms are both spacious and comfortable.
Guests at Comfort Suites also have the advantage of being able access the fabulous facilities of the exclusive Atlantis Resort. This includes their spectacular new AQUAVENTURE, the exciting Tidal River Rapids, beaches, pools, health spa*, The Dig, Tennis, Golf*, Restaurants*, Casino and Atlantis Kids Club*.
very welcoming staff. Excellent location. Super continental breakfast. no entertainment except for fantastic weather and wonderful people.
Richard Briley reviewing Comfort Suites Paradise Island (07-Nov-2010)
£1299 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services