A city where world’s collide, Kuala Lumpur is at the crossroads between traditional Malaysia and the ultra-modern cities of Asia’s future. The Petronas Towers remain the world’s tallest twin towers and rise like silver rockets out of the heart of KL.
Down at ground level traditional mosques, temples, markets and vendors hawking street food still dominate the heart of this exciting city. Step back in time at the charming British colonial Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, a tribute to a bygone age of decadence and style. Laze in your elegant room, head to the classical cigar bar or indulge yourself at the modern and luxurious spa. Leaving Malaysia behind, head to Bangkok, Thailand’s city of Angels. Home to the world’s finest array of street food, dazzling temples, infamous nightlife and incredible shopping, Bangkok is the very definition of something for everyone. With the perfect location on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, the Royal Orchid Sheraton is your oasis of calm within the bustle of the city. With two swimming pools, a tranquil spa, tennis courts and lush gardens you can be in the heart of the city and still feel a hundred mile away.
- Charming heritage hotel in the middle of Kuala Lumpur with classic colonial style throughout
- Sitting on the banks of the Chao Phraya River all room at Royal Orchid boast stunning river views
- Take a complimentary shuttle boat across the river for easy access to the heart of Bangkok
- Departs: london
- Arrives: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Departs: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: london
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Tower Wing Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Charming heritage hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
- Ideal location on the ‘Historic Mile’
- Luxury guest rooms
Relive the magic and elegance of a bygone era at the Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur with its charming British-Malaysian colonial and art deco style combined with an exciting history that makes it a must when visiting the Malaysian capital. Nestled opposite the old Moorish style railway station, in the area known as the historical mile of Kuala Lumpur, the hotel puts a range of attractions including the National Museum, Lake Gardens and Bird and Butterfly Parks close at hand whilst the vibrant Golden Triangle is only 10 minutes away by car.
Regardless of whether you are staying in the Majestic or Tower Wing of the hotel, you can appreciate the romance and elegance of this heritage hotel with its classic architecture and stylish guestrooms. With facilities including a classic cigar bar and art deco style screening room alongside a state of the art fitness centre and luxurious spa, you can see how the hotel has effortlessly combined classic style with modern luxury for an experience you will never forget.
Royal Orchid Sheraton
- Deluxe River View Room
- Room Only
- All hotel rooms come with amazing river views
- Get the complimentary shuttle boat to expierence more of Bangkok
- The hotel offers amazing facilities and services
Yvonne Konieczna reviewing Royal Orchid Sheraton (22-Sep-2016)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services