Are you searching for a magical, sun-kissed retreat? Why not head to the Falmouth Harbour marina for a stay at the charming Antigua yacht club marina resort. Positioned a mere 5 minutes from stunning pigeon beach and the historical Nelson’s Dockyard, as well as the boutiques and restaurants located within the Marina, this resort offers plenty to keep you busy.
But if it’s a calming retreat you’re after, this resort offers the perfect solution: a Turkish steam Bath. In the evenings you can retreat to your room where simple interiors and tropical accents highlight the stunning harbour and tropical garden views. Prepare to be amazed!
- Exclusive 10% discount off on all room categories plus free room upgrades on bookings for 7 night stays or longer
- The proximity to Falmouth Harbour marina, stunning pigeon beach and the historical Nelson’s Dockyard
- The homely, soothing interiors which ooze tropical charm.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort
- Room Only
- The Falmouth Harbour marina location
- The resort’s spa and Turkish steam bath is next-to-none
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort boasts incredible views of its surroudings
This stunning, tropical resort is nestled upon an exclusive hillside, 5 minutes from the beach, offering stunning views over the Falmouth Harbour marina. Stroll along the Marina and gawp at the impressive boats, boutiques and restaurants, visit the historical Nelson’s Dockyard or bask along the stunning pigeon beach. Take a rejuvenating break at the resort’s spa and Turkish steam bath, or work up a sweat in the fitness centre. With simple interiors that are blessed with tropical accents and that draw your eye to the stunning harbour and marina views, you will be reminded of the tropical paradise within which you are residing in from the comfort of your own room. This resort promises a truly magical retreat.
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services