The Seychelles are synonymous with idyllic paradise beaches, white sands and friendly people. The Coral Strand is one of many perfect examples of this. From exquisite cuisine, to an abundance of activities, both under and over the water, this resort has everything to offer guests who want an experience they'll cherish forever! From the Seychelles you will be transferred to Dubai where you'll be staying at the Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel.
This stunning hotel evokes a contemporary and luxurious feel. Located in in the heart of Dubai, with many attractions close by including Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa. The hotel's luxury rooms, suites and apartments boast stunning views across the Dubai skyline. The hotel provides an extraordinary restaurant concept with the only oasis within a hotel in Dubai. Moreover the resort's style makes it a perfect place for families as well as couples.
- Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee in Silhouette Lounge
- Take advantage of the FREE introductory diving lessons
- Benefit from the high-speed internet access and wireless connectivity
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
- Coral Standard Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Free introductory diving lesson in pool
- Amazing food created by the executive chef of the Ocean Deck Pub
- New modern luxurious design
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at Beau Vallon Bay. This long established resort offers an excellent standard of service and facilities in a relaxed informal atmosphere. It is an ideal choice for couples and families.
Beautiful location .. the Seychelles were everything we would have hoped for. Fabulous. Hotel lovely, staff very helpful. Breakfast was wonderful ... everything you have wanted.
Julie Foster reviewing Coral Strand (28-Mar-2018)
Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Grand Room Downtown City
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unrivalled selection of bars and restaurants
- Excellent bathing facilities both in-room and around the hotel
- Scenic setting set in the heart of Dubai
Surrounded by 37 acres of landscaped gardens, Grand Hyatt Dubai evokes a contemporary and luxurious feel. Located in Dubai city, which houses the financial and entertainment districts, there are many attractions nearby such as Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Grand Hyatt offers dazzling views of both the skyline of Dubai and the creek of this enchanting Arabian city.
A fabulous hotel with a wonderful pool complex. The staff were very friendly and wentbout of their way to help.. The breakfast was the best we have ever had in any hotel. The variety was amazing. Our room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. We didn't see any entertainment as we went into the...
Linda Wood reviewing Grand Hyatt Dubai (28-Mar-2018)
£1349 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services