Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a stunning stretch of silky white sand private beach and is located less than ten minutes away from the Montego Bay International Airport.
The beachfront location provides excellent and easy access to some of the main local attractions including Dunn's River Falls and the Rose Hall Great House.
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
- Two Children aged 12 years of age and younger stay, eat and play free of charge
- Savings of up to 33% on all room types
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Holiday Inn Resort
- All Inclusive
- The hotel has an amazing location
- The hotel has its own private beach
- Holiday Inn Resort offers its guests a number of dining options
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a stunning stretch of silky white sand private beach. The newly renovated resort looks fantastic with a vibrant colour scheme throughout invites guests to relax and feel the Jamaican spirit. Enjoy the enhanced guestrooms that feature flat screen TV's and all the modern amenities that you would expect from a hotel of this quality. This All Inclusive resort includes facilities such as a cocktail lounge, stunning restaurants including an a la carte option and a children activity centre. Non-motorised watersports are included and a variety of activities like basketball, volleyball, tennis and minigolf. The Holiday Inn Resort allows you to feel the unique Jamaican atmosphere and bring the children under 12 years can stay and play for free when sharing with parents.
Great hotel and friendly staff, as long as you remember that your in the Caribbean where everything is a little bit slower.
Daniel Marklew reviewing Holiday Inn Resort (14-Aug-2018)
£989 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services