Taj Bentota Resort & Spa, Sri Lanka is located on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka beside the golden mile beach at Bentota. Set on a headland surrounded by coconut plantations, this hotel offers fantastic views of.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Taj Bentota Resort & Spa, Sri Lanka
- Superior Charm
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unrivalled location on a headland overlooking two beaches
- Hospitality at its best, service is first class throughout
- Excellent range of dining options, formal and casual
Taj Bentota Resort & Spa, Sri Lanka is located on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka beside the golden mile beach at Bentota. Set on a headland surrounded by coconut plantations, this hotel offers fantastic views of the Indian Ocean's turquoise waters and majestic sunsets. This hotel offers a world-class spa, gourmet dining and leisure facilities where guests can be as busy or relaxed as they choose.
The hotel's mood is romantic and carefree creating an ideal setting for an exotic luxury holiday in Sri Lanka.
Beautiful hotel and location i would definately go back
Sarita Manzi reviewing Taj Bentota Resort & Spa, Sri Lanka (04-Jan-2011)
Crowne Plaza Deira
- Double Deluxe
- Bed and Breakfast
- Well located near the attractions
- One of the best hotels in the famous city
- A wide range of top quality services and amenities
The Crowne Plaza Diera is located in the heart of Diera which offers an ideal location for business or pleasure with complimentary basic Wi-Fi access. The hotel is also situated near the must see attractions including the Gold and Spice souks and the worlds largest mall Deira offers new and elegant rooms that feature the latest technology and exquisite furnishings. Make this Dubai, UAE hotel your choice for an unrivaled stay in our beautiful city.
A lovely hotel, just b&b for us. Staff very pleasant and friendly. A good Base to travel Dubai
Sarah Alexander reviewing Crowne Plaza Deira (16-Mar-2017)