The elegant Hotel Saratoga is located in the historic centre of Havana. Housed behind the façade of a grand colonial building, this hotel has been a favourite haunt for Cuban artists...
- The Saratoga is a luxury hotel overlooking all the splendour of the Paseo del Prado, including the Teatro and the Capitol. It is within walking distance of many of Old Havana's extraordinary sites.
- Couples staying a minimum of two nights can benefit from an upgrade to superior room - subject to availability, one complimentary dinner in the Anacaona restaurant (food only), complimentary 20 minutes massage and more.
- Set in a beautiful and secluded little islet, the Blau Cayo Libertad is a serene delight, and you can enjoy all the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Patio Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- award winning boutique hotel in the historic centre of havana
- roof top swimming pool & restaurant with fantastic city views
- exclusive offer for couples staying 2 nights
The elegant Hotel Saratoga is located in the historic centre of Havana. Housed behind the facade of a grand colonial building, this hotel has been a favourite haunt for Cuban artists and socialites since the 1930s. Hotel Saratoga combines exquisite fittings of floor-to-ceiling French windows and mahogany features, with the latest technology to ensure outstanding comfort and service. This sophisticated hotel has panoramic views of Havana's bay and skyline including the Capitolio, the Gran Teatro de La Habana, and of the Paseo del Prado. The legendary Partagas Cigar Factory is nearby and the Floridita, one of Ernest Hemingway's favourite bars, is just around the corner. Hotel Saratoga is the perfect base for discerning travellers wishing to explore the fascinating city of Havana.
Hotel Saratoga was listed on the Conde Nast 'Gold List 2008' for its ambience and design.
Hotel Saratoga has been ranked at 16 in the best Top 100 hotels in the Americas and Caribbean category, according to the results of the Readers' Awards 2009, feature by the British Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler
Additionally all couples will receive when booking with The Holiday Place for min 2 nts stay:
- Special breakfast in the room for couples, subject to previous reservation by the client
- Upgrade to Superior Room (subject on availability)
- 1 hour- free internet in the hotel business center, every day
- 1 complimentary dinner in Anacaona Restaurant. Beverages to be paid a la carte
- 1 complimentary service in the Spa (massage - 20 min OR use of jacuzzi for 20 min ) courtesy valid for both people
Would not recommend. The staff were surly and unhelpful. The room was, and smelt, damp. Nice rooftop pool and terrace with fantastic views of Capitol building and Havana.
Richard Dyson reviewing Saratoga (19-Dec-2015)
Playa Cayo Libertad
- Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
Playa Cayo Libertad is situated at the tipo of the peninsula. It's a peaceful and intimate resort just a few metres from its sister resort, the Playa Marina Varadero. Set in a beautiful and secluded little islet, the Playa Cayo Libertad has been recently re-launched as an Adults-Only resort, only accepting guests over 18 years (with the exception that children are allowed in Grand Suite Palace rooms only but do not have access to exclusive Adults-Only areas). Beautifully poised on Cayo Libertad Royal Island, guests staying at the serene and peaceful Playa Cayo Libertad get to enjoy all the facilities of the next door Playa Marina Varadero at absolutely no extra cost. Enjoying true peace and tranquillity, this luxurious resort is a stunning piece of architecture, built overlooking a pristine and private white sand beach of turquoise waters. Offering a total of 85 Junior Suites and Suites extending over two floors, and with most rooms offering amazing sea views, accommodation at this magnificent resort is nothing short of perfect. Bringing a new concept in exclusive and personalised service for Adults Only, the Playa Cayo Libertad is Varadero's most idyllic hotel for romantic escapes, special celebrations, beautiful beach weddings, unforgettable honeymoons and amazing anniversary stays.
Close to the Punta Hicacos Ecology Park and sitting just opposite Cuba's most important marina, the Gaviota Marina, the Playa Cayo Libertad has a privileged setting like no other hotel in Varadero. The perfect place for a truly chill-out and relaxed stay, the Playa Cayo Libertad has it all.
This is a paradise spot. If you look for quiet holidays, with an incredible service, this is the place to go. I highly recommend the cigar bar !
Pierre Appietto reviewing Playa Cayo Libertad (29-Mar-2017)
£1179 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services