Relish the slow pace, friendly communities and breathtakingly, unspoiled ocean views on ‘La Digue Island’
- The intriguing ‘La Digue’ location, traditions and heritage, provides authentic experiences and atmospheres.
- Activities galore. Sample ox rides, horse riding, fishing, snorkelling, sailing, golfing, hiking, bike riding, diving, spa treatments, boating, historical sightseeing, or bird watching.
- Exotic cuisine
Combine a tranquil beach retreat with exploring the main island of Mahe and the ageless, slow-paced La digue Island on an enchanting retreat to Seychelles
- Explore the Island of Mahe with its historical landmarks and the capital Victoria
- Explore La Digue Island, infamous for its slow pace and ageless serenity. Visit old plantations, reserves and enjoy nature at its best.
- Enjoy beach activities galore, for fun for all the family.