The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
Relax on the sandy beach or join in the various activities on offer at his fantastic hotel
- There is various food options available especially at dinner with a buffet nightly themed restaurant, Italian buffet restaurant and a Oriental themed restaurant
- They have various activities on offer at the hotel including a daily animation programme, non motorised water sports and nightly entertainment
- AMC Royal Hotel is set on the sandy beach of the Red Sea in-between Hurghada and El Gouna
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
Fairmont Nile City hotel stands tall offering this millenary city with a delightful series of contrasts.
- Excellent culinary choice with 8 food and beverage venues
- Relax at the Willow Stream Spa
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
Enjoy a drink beside one of the largest pools in the city
- The perfect location with many attractions including the Pyramids of Giza, Khan el Khalili, Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and Cairo opera House
- Relax in the luxury accommodations or benefit from the world class casino
- 15 restaurants to choose from combined with a wonderful atmosphere
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.