Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover the beauty of the ‘Island of the Gods’ with a blissful break across Seminyak and Ubud
- Ideal location on the edge of the sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud
- Stylish villa accommodation near to dining and entertainment in Seminyak
- Enjoy traditional Balinese cuisine in both locations
Make your holiday one to remember with the whole family exploring the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur alongside a fun filled beach break in Penang
- Walking distance from Petronas Towers and Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur
- Fun filled family rooms in Penang
- Take a dip in the largest free form pool in northern Malaysia in Penang
An excellent value twin centre at Hawksbill Beach by Rex Resorts and Grenadian by Rex Resorts
- Great Dining Options and excellent bars in both properties
- Unique locations with 4 beaches in Antigua near to Hawksbill by Rex Resorts and 2 by Grenadian by Rex Resorts
- Excellent value twin-centre trip including all travel
Take in the historic sites in Havana and Cienfuegos before total beach relaxation in Cayo Santa Maria
- The Melia Habana is ranked second out of 81 hotels in Havana by TripAdvisor users and has amazing sea views
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate at the 5-star Meliá Cayo Santa María on 24-hr All Inclusive
- Hotel La Union is located in the city centre of Cienfuegos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, thanks to its classical architecture
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa through the world famous Kruger National Park
- Relax in Seychelles, a resort set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands on the west coast of Mahe
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!