Experience a super-inclusive Caribbean break at Los Cactus
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relish a warm hearty welcome with stays in authentic casas.
- A stay in a Casa within the Vinales Valley and discover the beauty of this UNESCO world heritage site
- A stay in a Casa within the heart of Havana’s old town
- Immerse yourself in the Cuban way of life and mingle with your Cuban host
Roc Presidente and Roc Arenas Doradas offers the chance to experience Cuba at a reasonable rate with a great variation in your stay.
- The presidente is located in the heart of the famous vedado district of havana, close to the malecon and just 3 kilometres from the Old Town. The hotel was havana's first skyscaper, standing 10 storeys high and affording excellent views of the sea.
- A swimming pool is an added bonus to the many facilities of both hotels. Guests can relax on a sun lounger with shade and enjoy a snack from the poolside snack bar.
- The Roc Presidente has a unique "lobby museum" which houses over 400 catalogued pieces of art including a baby grand piano and Japanese vases that stand over a metre high
Soak up the magic of a beautiful boutique hotel on the Malecon then head to the Hotel Melia Peninsula, set in a nature reserve on Varadero beach.
Combine the exciting city life in Havana with a pampering beach retreat in Cayo Santa Maria
- Upgrade to a return plane transfer between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria for £149 per person
- Add a Havana experience tour, including visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the rum factory, the famous Floridita bar and the Revolution Square
- Visit 'La Perla del Sur' - Cienfuegos city, which historic centre is now in the Worlds Heritage List