Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Explore two different sides of Costa Rica with the perfect selection of activities, entertainments and facilities on-site
- The selected 4* hotels boast clean interiors with all the facilities you would need for a comfortable stay.
- Combine a stay within the capital San Jose, with a beach retreat to Puntarenas, all within one holiday.
- Enjoy fantastic activities including live music shows, sports and more.
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- All-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember