Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Embark on an exciting journey across the colourful heart of India before taking some time to explore Thailand’s capital
- Explore local life in the village of Vannashraya
- Dine on typical Rajasthani cuisine with a local family
- Fantastic central location in Bangkok
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
This incredible tour is packed full of activities with ample of opportunities to create memories that will create a lifetime
- During the tour you will various exciting actives including city tours and a toy train ride along with much more
- Darjeeling offers breath taking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, surrounded by World famous tea gardens and has tiny waterfalls and little villages – a truly amazing place
- Services of an English speaking local guides provided during sightseeing tours
The itinerary is designed to capture the flavour of the region in the hope that you will return to explore further in the future
- Uncover the hidden wonders of South India that will tantalize you into return in the future
- Enjoy various activities while on the tour including viewing various cultural dances and bathing an elephant in Thekkady
- You will some breath taking monuments during your time in India including the St Fort George, Thirumalai Nayak Palace and many more