Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia, taking advantage of a hotel designed for romanceing
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
A stay at the Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa is bound to keep everyone well entertained with something for everyone and a great atmosphere
- Located on a lush hilltop, overlooking Barbados' spectacular West Coast is where the true Bajan Style Sugar Cane is located
- Quality spa and wellness centre are available or discover nature on a nature walk
- Bed & Breakfast and All Inclusive Options also available
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
Escape from the routine of everyday life to the white sand shores of Jamaica at hyatt Zilara rose hall
- Adults Only resort with access to Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall next door
- Premium All Inclusive Resort with Beach & Poolside Service, activites and so much more
- Early Booking Discounts and last minute offers of upto 30% now available until the end of 2019
Come to Cocos Hotel Antigua to Pamper and indulge yourself with striking vistas of swaying palm trees, pristine beaches and turquoise blue waters.
- Being adult only, this charming boutique resort offers peace and quiet, perfect for a peaceful and serene stay.
- Awarded 'The Most Romantic Restaurant in Antigua'.
- Stunning cliff-top panoramas of romantic sunsets, the glistening sea and the swaying palm trees.