Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Explore the magic of Havana and stay on a remote private island which has two of the country's best beaches
Enjoy a perfectly matched multi-centre holiday that combines exploration and relaxation
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel is located on one of the most exclusive beaches in Cuba and boasts top of the range facilities
- The holiday provides the perfect combination of hustle and bustle and relaxation
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel has a superb Havana location and a rooftop pool
Enjoy the vibrancy of Havana, the heritage of Trinidad and the serene seaside beauty of Varadero
- Enjoy colonial grandeur in Trinidad and soak up the local time-warped atmosphere
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Parque Central
- Bask on the glorious Varadero beach at a luxury, adults-only all-inclusive resort